Nice job, buddy.
Trying out for Rise LC was a good move.
Rise Lacrosse Club is seeking players to complete its rosters for Summer 2023. We will hold a supplemental tryout at Nook LANCO from 7-8 p.m. on Friday, March 3. If our teams still have openings, we will hold another supplemental tryout at Nook LANCO from 7-8 p.m. on Friday, April 28. Here’s what you need to know if you’re interested.
- 2026: our 2026s A and B teams have room for a few field players and one goalkeeper.
- 2027: our 2027 roster is full. 2027 players who wish to join Rise LC may consider trying out for our 2026 B team. Contact us with questions.
- 2028-29: our 2028-29 team has room for a few defenders/long-stick midfielders and one goalkeeper.
- 2030-31: our 2030 team has room for one goalkeeper (may also have opportunity to play in the field when not in goal).
Registration is required.
- Please go to https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/327790 to register. Tryout cost is $15 (plus small transaction fee).
- A valid USA Lacrosse membership (through 4/30/2023) is required in order to register for tryout. Be sure to have your member number ready when you go to register.
- Check-in will begin 20-minutes prior to the start of each tryout. If you foresee trouble arriving by then because of the timing of the tryouts, please let us know in advance.
- Each player should arrive with his own full equipment for playing lacrosse.
- Rise LC will supply a reversible jersey to use during tryouts.
- The coaching staff of Rise LC will facilitate the tryout. Our coaches include some of our area’s most successful high school coaches, USA Lacrosse trainers (current and former), past state champions, past college players, current college coaches, youth coaches, and (in the summer) current college players.
- We will separate the tryout into age-appropriate groups including current Rise LC players and tryout candidates.
- The tryout fee covers both or either tryout date, but attending both is not required. The plan is to try to fill our teams’ needs through the 3/3 tryout, but we have the 4/28 tryout planned in case we still have spaces in our teams.